We are offering special package pricing for those entrepreneurial individuals that wish to attend two BRAND NEW information-packed classes back-to-back. Since these workshops are being offered for the first time, we highly encourage you to follow the links below to learn more about them. Two great reasons to sign-up for the All-In Workshop today:
1. We hold an extremely limited number of hands-on workshops per year, so they sell out fast.
2. We rarely hold classes in close succession so this is a rare opportunity for you to attend two workshops in a single week!
- May 1st - May 6th, 2017
- Angels Camp, CA
this package includes access tO THESE classes
- NEW! 2.5 Day Post-Tensioned Concrete + Current Techniques Workshop, May 1-3, 2017 / CALIFORNIA WORKSHOP
- NEW! 3 Day Advanced Finishes + Upright Casting Workshop, May 4-6, 2017 / CALIFORNIA WORKSHOP
There are two options, one is for students of past workshops (aka "Alumni") and the other is for a person or persons that are taking a workshop for the first time. Both groups will receive better pricing than purchasing the classes individually, making this deal a sure bet.
- First-time Students: $3375
- Alumni: $2970
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW
WORKSHOP LOCATION AND TRAVEL DETAILS
Please note, this class is going to be held in California at Jon Schuler's studio, located at:
310 N. Main St.
Angels Camp, CA 95221
Hotels in Angels Camp:
Walking distance to the shop:
Driving from the shop:
The Fine Print
If you need to cancel, the course fee will not be refunded but the amount can be used towards a future Concrete Design School workshop.
All participants will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with penalties for unauthorized disclosure of material. The methods and formulas taught during the class may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form.
Concrete Design School reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the class schedule at any time.