ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN!
We are offering special package pricing for those brave souls that wish to take THREE information-packed classes back-to-back. You know what the classes are but just in case you found this page by accident, you can read the class descriptions in the links below. If you follow our training you'll know two things:
1. We hold an extremely limited number of hands-on workshops per year, so they sell out fast.
2. We rarely hold classes in close succession so this is a rare opportunity for you to attend three amazing workshops in a single week!
If you are serious about your trade, or you want to explore entering the concrete or design industry then this intensive workshop package is for you. Get over 70,000 hours of real world experience condensed into 50 hours.
- September 17, 2018 - September 21, 2018
- Concrete Design School headquarters located in Eureka Springs, AR
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES ACCESS TO THESE CLASSES
- 2-Day Dusty-Crete Workshop / September 17-18, 2018
- 1-Day Post-Tensioning Concrete + Current Techniques Workshop / September 19, 2018
- 2-Day Fabric-Forming Concrete Sink + GFRC Workshop / September 20-21, 2018
Session Time and Capacity
5 days of training at the Concrete Design School Headquarters located in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- These sessions are limited to 15 participants to ensure hands-on learning and class participation
There are two options, one is for students of past workshops (aka "Alumni") and the other is for a person or persons that are taking a workshop for the first time. Both groups will receive better pricing than purchasing the classes individually, making this deal a sure bet.
- First-time Students: $4225
- Alumni: $3870
You may be asking yourself, which ticket type should I purchase? If this is your first time attending a Concrete Design School Workshop you should choose the 'First Time Student' ticket. If you have previously taken part in a Concrete Design School class you should choose the 'Alumni' ticket, as we offer special reduced pricing to returning attendees as way of saying thank you for your continued support.
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW
WORKSHOP LOCATION AND TRAVEL DETAILS
Concrete Design School is located at:
45 Bear Ridge Rd., Eureka Springs, AR 72631
GPS Coordinates: 36.421726, -93.789226
The Fine Print
If you need to cancel, the course fee will not be refunded but the amount can be used towards a future Concrete Design School workshop.
All participants will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with penalties for unauthorized disclosure of material. The methods and formulas taught during the class may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form.
Concrete Design School reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the class schedule at any time.