We are offering special package pricing for those brave souls that wish to take two information-packed classes back-to-back. You know what the classes are but just in case you found this page by accident, you can read the class descriptions in the links below. If you follow our training you'll know two things:
1. We hold an extremely limited number of hands-on workshops per year, so they sell out fast.
2. We rarely hold classes in close succession so this is a rare opportunity for you to attend both workshops in a single week!
If you are serious about your trade, or you want to explore entering the concrete or furniture design industry then this intensive workshop package is for you. Get over 60,000 hours of real world experience condensed into 50 hours.
- June 5, 2017 - June 10, 2017
- Burns, TN
this package includes access tO THESE classes
- 2.5 Day Fabric-Forming Concrete Sink + GFRC Workshop, June 5-7, 2017 / TENNESSEE WORKSHOP
- 2.5 Day Dusty-Crete Workshop, June 8-10, 2017 / TENNESSEE WORKSHOP
There are two options, one is for students of past workshops (aka "Alumni") and the other is for a person or persons that are taking a workshop for the first time. Both groups will receive better pricing than purchasing the classes individually, making this deal a sure bet.
- First-time Students: $3035
- Alumni: $2700
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW
WORKSHOP LOCATION AND TRAVEL DETAILS
Please note, this class is going to be held in Tennessee at Dusty Baker's shop, located at:
545 Haley Branch Rd.
Burns, TN 37029
The Fine Print
If you need to cancel, the course fee will not be refunded but the amount can be used towards a future Concrete Design School workshop.
All participants will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with penalties for unauthorized disclosure of material. The methods and formulas taught during the class may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form.
Concrete Design School reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the class schedule at any time.